Wednesday, October 17, 2012

first thing i do when i meet blacky.

hello blacky!

fyi, blacky is one of my beloved. things. yup. thing.
haha. blacky is just my lappy. not more than that.
but i admit, my time with "him" is more than my time with mr right. huhu.

first thing i do when i met blacky.
Turn on of course.
connecting to the internet cable.
start clicking chrome.
opening number of tabs.
facebook, google, blogger and yahoo.

actually, every single time im waiting for an email.
most important email ever.
waiting every day.
every single second in a day.
even when i go to the toilet.
come back later, i will still hoping that email.

but lately, there's no any email from that sender.
quite sad.
quite dissappointed.
but, ill try to think positive.
that person is busy.
if not, that person will surely send me an email
just to make me smile.
i know.

still havent received any.

imissyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment