Friday, December 7, 2012

im dying.. im dyinggg...

oh myyy.. disasterrr.. disasterrr..

from last weeks and will continue till the study week which is on 24th dec,
my life will be in soooo miserableeee...
its disasterrr.. much- much disasterrr..

woahhh.. wanna see something??

my things to do list
ohh greattt! best kan??
bukan great takat numbers of things to jeeee.. cube tengok kat date tu skalii
bertindih2.. dah bukan bertindih2 lagi.. bertindih3456789!

maka dengan itu saya isytiharkan dunia saya sekarang adalah dunia zombi
di mana asyik bergerak kesana kesini
dengan muka yang tak semenggah dan tidak terjaga.

Luckily saya tengah makan ubat pmc..
haaa.. bestttt..
so, since i dont really have time to care about my skin,
that things do it for me..
i just need to be discipline in drinking it..
hope to be a great results soon..
wish me luck!!
for my workssssss and my skin too..

xoxo - d-  publish!( like dian in istanbul aku datang! that movie is sooo sweeeettttt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment