Saturday, December 1, 2012

the ugly truth.

perempuan mesti nak tahu what happen to their beloved one kan? yang best or xbest. yang manis atau pahit.
kan? kan? kan?

Last night, one of our topic.
I admit, i want him to tell me what is happening surrounding him.
yaaa, here is not like UTMKL.
where my surrounding is also his surrounding.
but here since both of us is in different faculty, his is his and mine is mine.

we only met once in a week.
itu pun kalau a week.
if weekend tu saya balik,
once in two week!
rindu, tapi nak buat macam mana
need to adapt this quickly.

back to story,
he told me something.
something that is not good to be hear by me. haha
yes, im hurt a little bit.
but the good is, he is telling that to me
rather than keep it silent.
Better kan?

I promise ill try my best to adapt the situation
hello zura, its been almost 3 yrs and 7 months laa.
what are u afraid of haa myself??
myself : Im just afraid. haha.

He is there for me. He is being honest to me.
Thank you sayang. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment